Technical and architectural films, paneling decorative films, and surface decorative films
Located in Penig, Saxonia, we are a company specializing in the coating and conversion of filmic substrates, speciality papers, and laminates, in reels, of thicknesses from 50 micron up to 800 micron.
We deliver our products to the following industries:
- Furniture industry (especially conformable 3D-furniture films)
- Interior decorations ( Frames, Windows, Doors, Panels)
- Electrical industry (specialist coated papers)
- Various specialist industrial applications
- Primer coatings
- Thin and thick layer application of lacquers
- Printing (rotogravure) in multi-colour and in many proprietary and customer specific designs
Originally founded in 1537 as the oldest paper manufacturer in Germany, today, Reisewitz is known worldwide as a specialist coater achieving the highest quality standards. Reliability and service are its hallmark.
We print and coat film substrates which are used in architectural and building applications, in the furniture industry, and in the production of panels (ceiling, wall and flooring).
Paper coating began in 1974. Coated office papers became synonymous with the name Reisewitz. In 1993, it additionally began coating thermoplastic films.
With the takeover by MDV Group based in Karlstein, Bavaria, many new opportunities have opened up. The MDV Group has built itself into a leading company providing speciality coated papers and films for the graphic industry. Within the MDV Group structure, Reisewitz GmbH has even a wider spectrum to specialize in printing and coating.
What can we do for you? Please ring us at: +49 373 81 9570